Who Is Hai Le?

Hi there! Welcome to my little corner of the internet.

My name is Hai Le, and you could say I'm a digital marketer with a particular love for sustainable living.

My journey into blogging began in 2020 while I was studying marketing at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). During that time, I was lucky enough to land an internship at Ecopify, where I assisted with creating content marketing.

What started as an internship quickly became a place where I could experiment, learn, write, and explore a subject I genuinely care about. I've since gained invaluable experience crafting top-notch blogs and have truly found my passion in sustainable living.

What have I learned so far?

At Ecopify, I had the amazing opportunity to create more than 100 compelling blog posts and optimize them with my SEO skills for higher search engine rankings. My content has helped Ecopify bring in over 200,000+ organic impressions and 1,000+ visitors every three months, all without spending a dime on ads.

A picture of Ecopify's google search console

I know it's not much, but those numbers were a huge motivator for me to continue this journey.

Over the years, I’ve developed a wide range of skills that allow me to bring my content to life. One of my core strengths lies in working with Shopify, where I learned how to optimize the backend of my blog content to improve search rankings and connect with the right audience.

As a creative blogger, I’ve also developed design skills using tools like Canva and Adobe to create eye-catching visuals that not only complement my blog posts but also boost engagement across social media platforms.

Why I Write About Sustainability

My interest in sustainability comes from a simple question I've asked myself many times: Where does this product go if I throw it away?

We use our toothbrushes, water bottles, food containers, or packaging for a relatively short amount of time. But depending on the material and how you dispose of it, it can remain in the waste stream for decades, centuries, or even longer.

That question is one reason I became interested in sustainability. The more I learned, the more I realized how wasteful we are. For example, we often use a plastic grocery bag for about 12 minutes to get from the store to your home, yet it can take anywhere from 20 to 1,000 years to break down.

That's why I want to spread more awareness about sustainability to people, but I want to do it in a way that shouldn't make them feel guilty for being imperfect. It should help them understand a problem and show them what they can realistically do about it.

What can you expect here?

My passion lies in sustainable living, and I am committed to sharing both my knowledge and enthusiasm through my writing. My ultimate goal is to inspire others to live more sustainably using what I do best (blogging), whether that means reducing plastic use, choosing eco-friendly products, or adopting small daily habits that collectively make a big impact.

This personal blog website is also where I'll share everything I've learned on my own journey. While working at Ecopify, I had the unique opportunity to interview many environmentalists and read countless research reports on topics like plastic pollution and sustainable living. I want to bring that expertise to you

Feel free to explore my blog and join me in the exciting journey of promoting eco-friendly practices and creating a positive impact on the world. I truly believe that through shared knowledge and personal stories, we can empower each other to create a greener future.

3D Illustration of Hai Le

Frequently Asked Questions

Question #1: What types of content did you create for Ecopify?

Answer: At Ecopify, I usually create informational articles and helpful how-to guides, but recently, I've also expanded myself into podcast and video creation, adding a new dimension to Ecopify's content strategy.

Question #2: Did you work anywhere else besides Ecopify?

Answer: No, Ecopify has been an incredible place for me to start my digital marketing career. The company offers many opportunities for me to grow, and I'm thrilled to be part of their team.

Question #3: What is the main message behind your blog?

Answer: You don’t have to be perfect to live more sustainably. I believe the first step is understanding the environmental impact of the things we use and then making realistic choices to reduce that impact where we can.

Question #4: Do you have any tips for new bloggers?

Answer: No, just have fun and learn along the way :) Here are some tools I created. Check them out and see if they help you: Word Counter

Comments

Most viewed

Does Going Vegan Help The Environment?

10+ Ways To Reduce Your Plastic Footprint